Cancer is not just one disease. It is a group of more than 100 different and distinctive diseases. Bringing together data, related to cancer, in an organized manner, is the task of ONCOWIKIA.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Medicare Open Enrollment Open From November 15 To December 31 2010

Every Year Medicare in the fall, offers new prescription drug and health plan coverage choices and everyone is encouraged to review their plans.
This year the open enrollment is open from November 15 to December 31st 2010. This year there are many differences offered with the new health care law, there are new benefits available including lower prescription costs, wellness check-ups, and additional preventive care services. Medicare.gov has many resources to help you with choices during this Open Enrollment.
Follow the links after the jump (video) for resources to help you with Medicare Open Enrollment.

Where do I start?
How do I choose a Medicare plan?
How can I save money on my medical and drug costs?
How does the new health care law affect my Medicare?
Where can I get personalized help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment